Our partner program is designed to enable you to better differentiate yourself and serve customers through our accreditation, sales incentive and marketing programs.
Each of our channel partners bring their own specialities and combined with Telstra’s own abilities, we can meet customer needs and provide better service to more people.
See where Telstra operates globally using our interactive network map. View our subsea and terrestrial cable systems, points-of-presence (PoPs), data centers, satellite infrastructure, global media network uplinks and more
Telstra has a new head of enterprise and technology sales
Telstra Americas named a new head of enterprise and technology sales for the Americas, who will oversee direct sales and business development in the region.
World-class customer experience
Learn about Telstra International’s approach to a world-class customer experience and how we’re exceeding customer expectations in the digital world.
Why new integrated trading communications is critical
Chat/IM is used on the trading floor but technology managers must streamline workflows whilst ensuring compliance.
Telstra expands business offerings in the Philippines
Telstra launches a new Point of Presence in Pasig City and, establishes new partnership with Converge.
- Telstra boosts connectivity between Australia and the world with Southern Cross NEXT subsea cable
- Telstra drives toward the future with appointment of Noah Drake
- 3 types of companies that should consider using SD-WAN
- Next Generation of Internet Delivery Network
- Future of Remote Production with its New Media Production Platform