Our partner program is designed to enable you to better differentiate yourself and serve customers through our accreditation, sales incentive and marketing programs.
Each of our channel partners bring their own specialities and combined with Telstra’s own abilities, we can meet customer needs and provide better service to more people.
See where Telstra operates globally using our interactive network map. View our subsea and terrestrial cable systems, points-of-presence (PoPs), data centers, satellite infrastructure, global media network uplinks and more
TBS appoints Mike Whittaker as COO to support global expansion
Telstra Broadcast Services (TBS) announces the appointment of Mike Whittaker as COO to support the business as it continues to expand globally.
How to select the right telecom partner when building satellite ground infrastructure
Explore our guide that provides valuable tips for selecting the ideal telecom partner to assist in building satellite ground infrastructure.
Telstra enhances network capabilities in Latin America
Telstra has extended its network into Latin America with a new PoP in Dallas, Texas and collaborations with leading Mexican telecom providers, Axtel and Vivaro.
Telstra International and Trans Pacific Networks announce partnership on the Echo cable system connecting Asia-US
Telstra International and Trans Pacific Networks (TPN) have partnered on the Echo cable, the first subsea cable to directly connect the US to Singapore, creating a new route and delivering vital connectivity in the Trans-Pacific.
- Telstra International partners with Google and APTelecom to connect central and south Pacific with new subsea cable system
- Connecting on the Go: Leveraging Global VoIP and SIP Connect for Seamless Mobility and User Satisfaction
- Revolutionising business communication with VoIP and SIP Trunking
- Telstra International Expands Global Managed Security Solutions with Netskope
- Telstra Broadcast Services and BT Announce Strategic Alliance to Enhance Global Network Connectivity