miles of cable globally
400000km of cable globally
Points of Presence (PoPs)
approx. Asian IP traffic
Removing customer challenges with top customer service
Telstra’s Global Assurance Strategy is guaranteeing broadcast customers an integrated video delivery experience with exceptional service assurance and management.
How SD-WAN and adaptive networking are helping enterprises rethink network strategies
SD-WAN enables zero-touch provisioning (ZTP), allowing non-technical end-users to easily access IT services and apps. With so many promised benefits, are IT leaders deploying SD-WAN in their organizations?
Why Telstra is doubling down on its partner ecosystem in the Americas
Success in any business is rarely a solo effort. Particularly within the telecommunications industry, a support system is critical for long-term growth. For Telstra, equally important to our success and growth is the channel, a trusted and integral community that companies in almost every industry have relied on for decades.
New survey outlines network infrastructure challenges and priorities for video game companies
The egaming industry’s growth is anchored by a critical foundation of higher broadband speeds and penetration, the explosion of live streaming and the increase of video games published with better multiplayer competitive mechanics.
- Heavy Networking Podcast 588: Subsea Cables
- Telstra Expands Americas Broadcast Business with New U.S. Broadcast Operations Center
- Why Telstra is getting Involved with Canada’s Supercluster Initiative
- Trader Voice Connect, globally transforming the legacy to SIP
- How a Zero Preventable Downtime framework can mitigate unplanned IT network disruptions